Fishing Forum Regulations

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
2,801
4
0
38
Leeds , England
JD7.62;1475871; said:
Lame rule IMO. You can bet that this summer when I go gigging I will be posting pics.

So, you are saying as a mod, becuase YOU feel spearfishing and bowfishing are inhumane and not sport YOU can ban posting pics of it here based solely on YOUR FEELINGS?


Free dive spear fishing is more of a sport then sitting on a bank with corn on the end of your hook will ever be! :irked:

well while were at it lets post porn and sexy links !!!

were a family orientated website, the other reason we don't post gory, offensive, porn or anything like that is because it will offend MFK doesn't want to right loads of apologies posts to dis approving parents or anyone for that matter.

if you post pic's of bolts in fish or anything of that nature you will lose them because "I" will delete them, next time keep your cocky comments to yourself the staff here work very hard to try and make everyone happy and not to offend anyone weather it be staff or members.
 

likestofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
2,958
15
38
Duluth, GA
most photos of spear caught fish are usually just the fish and the entrance wound(which isnt like a gaping hole but a small hole sometimes larger max ive seen is the size of a ping pong ball).
 

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
5,513
38
105
at the 'Bama Breeze
DanDanUK;1479104; said:
well while were at it lets post porn and sexy links !!!

were a family orientated website, the other reason we don't post gory, offensive, porn or anything like that is because it will offend MFK doesn't want to right loads of apologies posts to dis approving parents or anyone for that matter.

if you post pic's of bolts in fish or anything of that nature you will lose them because "I" will delete them, next time keep your cocky comments to yourself the staff here work very hard to try and make everyone happy and not to offend anyone weather it be staff or members.
Correct me if Im wrong but did the other mod just post a video of bowfishing? Also how many live feeding vids do we have on this site? Dont give me that family friendly BS excuse for this argument. Spear fishing and bow fishing is no worse.

Dont lie; just admit that because you dont like it you dont want it!



As for your porn argument....I know you are smarter then that!
 

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
3,502
14
0
49
essex uk
JD7.62;1479603; said:
Correct me if Im wrong but did the other mod just post a video of bowfishing? Also how many live feeding vids do we have on this site? Dont give me that family friendly BS excuse for this argument. Spear fishing and bow fishing is no worse.

Dont lie; just admit that because you dont like it you dont want it!



As for your porn argument....I know you are smarter then that!




I shoot I fish I have not got a problem with hunting at all I know you fish and you eat what you catch I think that’s great. If you want to post bow fishing put it in the lounge I know there is a lot of Americans that are really into the sport BUT! what we were trying to do with the fishing forum was to have fishing but as I stated it’s the Gar fishing that upsets me as its done for fun and its not a simple death. Also I know most of you look at carp as scum and I know you have a problem with some types of carp there and yes they are like rats but when I look at that first video and there is a 40+lb common carp that is over 20 years old (and not one of the scump jumping type)I know that fish was not eaten and problem ended up getting thrown in a bush. Please no more arguments if I want a argument I will go and wake my wife up early on a Sunday morning and tell here fishing on TV do you want to watch it.
 

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
6,063
52
105
24
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
JD7.62;1475871; said:
Lame rule IMO. You can bet that this summer when I go gigging I will be posting pics.

So, you are saying as a mod, becuase YOU feel spearfishing and bowfishing are inhumane and not sport YOU can ban posting pics of it here based solely on YOUR FEELINGS?


Free dive spear fishing is more of a sport then sitting on a bank with corn on the end of your hook will ever be! :irked:
How does that work? Going down into the water for a point-blank shot with a bow connected to a 1'' rope is harder than trying to trick a cautious fish that may be up to 15 feet to eat a bait or lure on a tiny piece of monofilament that can break at any second, then releasing the fish alive to spawn and fight another day? I disagree that free dve spear fishing is harder. The breathing part, yes, the fishing part, no. Sorry.
 
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store