Fishing Kayak

Brtim

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2022
Dallas,TX
It’s dual pedal drive. Tandem hobie mirage outfitter. Go with the outfitter over the oasis as you get more rod holders, a more stable platform and more storage room.
Did you have any experience with late Fall kayak fishing? Specifically wanted to know about which clothes are better to get hold off for that since weather is getting much colder. I'd assume some warm fishing pants and a jacket, winter beanie maybe? Pair of good gloves. Really never did any late kayak fishing but this year folks invited me for october-november trip and I'm kinda lost when it comes to what should I get

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Did you have any experience with late Fall kayak fishing? Specifically wanted to know about which clothes are better to get hold off for that since weather is getting much colder. I'd assume some warm fishing pants and a jacket, winter beanie maybe? Pair of good gloves. Really never did any late kayak fishing but this year folks invited me for october-november trip and I'm kinda lost when it comes to what should I get
I put a wet suit on for spring and fall. You can buy a cold climate wet suit for water above 35f. I find them quite comfy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store