FISHING SEASON 2K10!!!!!!

Tequila

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
USA
Tequila;4154519; said:
Hey everyone my fishing buddy and friend Jersey Jack has entered a photo I took of a Bass he caught in a photo contest in Sarasota FL, Herald Tribune photo contest and needs your help winning this contest. Jersey JAck will donate 50% of the winnings, if he wins too - The Shriners Hospital for Children in Tampa FL.

www.heraldtribune.com/photocontest, you must be registered to vote - So please lend a hand , by registering and casting your vote for Jersey Jack - one vote per e-Mail per 24hrs allowed - final round voting begins Monday May 24, 2010 through Sunday May 30Th, 2010. Thanx everyone in advance.
:popcorn:
:headbang2A BIG THANK YOU! :headbang2too all those that took the time out too help out by entering a vote or too. Jersey JAck took first place. Again thanx for all your help.

Tstove15

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
Smokey Dungeon
Tequila;4185683; said:
Terry, remember last Sunday when we were fishing and my Jersey JAck called and said his son just caught a 8lbs Bass. Check it out:

Nice huh. Caught it on a Chatter-bait.

mother of god that is huge...was this caught in jersey or florida?

Tstove15

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
Smokey Dungeon
nvm i just noticed the palm trees in the background lol

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Tequila;4185683; said:
Terry, remember last Sunday when we were fishing and my Jersey JAck called and said his son just caught a 8lbs Bass. Check it out:

DAYUMMMMMMMM!!!!

Yes indeed thats a monster! I have yet to catch something on a chatter bait!!!

Tequila

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
USA
Tstove15;4185897; said:
mother of god that is huge...was this caught in jersey or florida?
Are you serious NJ doesn't have grass that green, let alone Bass that Big!

texasguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2009
texas
Tequila;4164047; said:
Well I'm back from fishing Florida and looking forward to Bass'n in NJ & NY and Striper Fishing by night.
Here's one small ticket that provens Florida to be the Bass Pro Capital, what other state has this:

:nilly:
I'm pretty sure Texas does

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Tequila;4188064; said:
Are you serious NJ doesn't have grass that green, let alone Bass that Big!
Whats up MR.J.

I of all poeple now how much you love Florida and praise it BUT NJ indeed has 8 pounders! They dont get caught alot but we have them. Here is a picture of one that some dude caught at Manasquan Reservoir in April.

PE4COCKB4SS4LYF

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2008
Middle of No Where
Tequila;4185683; said:

Wow great catch
What area of south FL is this? im from pembroke pines, but never catch the monsters you guys pull out.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store