FISHING SEASON 2K12!!!!!!

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Honestly sometimes I read the details of his posts, most times I just skim over the text and look at the pictures and spot what kind of rod he is using or what the fish hit, but never had load issues and have never personally been bother by the reports even though I don't read them every time. I can't complain about a comprehensive report, newbies kill for that. The one question I do have, where is work and school in the picture if he's out fishing every single day LOL? Live and let live guys, or go fishing instead lol.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Honestly sometimes I read the details of his posts, most times I just skim over the text and look at the pictures and spot what kind of rod he is using or what the fish hit, but never had load issues and have never personally been bother by the reports even though I don't read them every time. I can't complain about a comprehensive report, newbies kill for that. The one question I do have, where is work and school in the picture if he's out fishing every single day LOL? Live and let live guys, or go fishing instead lol.
I'm curious about that as well but I do go during the week at night and relax when there's a good bite at night but it looks like he goes during the day. Maybe he's just a 25 year old who looks like he's 15 and lives with his parents. But I don't have much room to talk she I went on thursday night from 8pm-1am to get catfish then came home over lunch and fried them.

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
I'm curious about that as well but I do go during the week at night and relax when there's a good bite at night but it looks like he goes during the day. Maybe he's just a 25 year old who looks like he's 15 and lives with his parents. But I don't have much room to talk she I went on thursday night from 8pm-1am to get catfish then came home over lunch and fried them.
I'm jealous man, there is no edible catfish around me to my knowledge, rivers they come from aren't the cleanest. Oh ya I go crazy times all the time, I just don't do that 7 days a week. It had been a good while since I have gone fishing 7 days out of a week. I'm partially jealous of him, but on the other hand if I didn't work so hard otherwise catching fish wouldn't feel as good when I do go.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I'm jealous man, there is no edible catfish around me to my knowledge, rivers they come from aren't the cleanest. Oh ya I go crazy times all the time, I just don't do that 7 days a week. It had been a good while since I have gone fishing 7 days out of a week. I'm partially jealous of him, but on the other hand if I didn't work so hard otherwise catching fish wouldn't feel as good when I do go.
I only did it because it was one of the nicest days we've had and I didn't want to waste it. I won't lie, I was questioning my sanity when it was 12 am and I was the only person on the lake. But it did kill yesterday waking up at 5am to workout but I made the decision and I'll live with the consequences.

I think the longest streak of consecutive days fishing is only 4 or 5 days but I'm sure that'll change this summer.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Double post.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
wow......judgmental too? Whose business is it what other people do with their time besides their own? Not everyone has to work......some people are disabled, or plain and simple born into money. What does a damn HOUSEWIFE do for a living? Why is it ok for a woman to do it, but a guy can't marry a rich sugar-mommy and switch roles?

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
wow......judgmental too? Whose business is it what other people do with their time besides their own? Not everyone has to work......some people are disabled, or plain and simple born into money. What does a damn HOUSEWIFE do for a living? Why is it ok for a woman to do it, but a guy can't marry a rich sugar-mommy and switch roles?
Man noone said that, we were just curious, you're stretching this a bit far my friend. We get it, sorry if I offended just making discussion.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Butt out. This is the type of conversation I wanted in the 2k16 thread.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
just saying, it's his business, not anyone else's .....no one questions you guys about personal stuff. It's not the type of stuff this forum is here for.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
just saying, it's his business, not anyone else's .....no one questions you guys about personal stuff. It's not the type of stuff this forum is here for.
Meh. You're not wanted here anymore. Go pester Weston or something.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store