FISHING SEASON 2K12!!!!!!

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Don't yinz get me involved in that "conversation" lol. Honestly, I don't like to stir things up on the internet more than I have to, I leave arguing to real life for the most part lol. I think we all need to keep in mind that this is a fishing subforum though and these fights are better left to the lounge.

I post all of my catches because one, I fish a lot; two, I use it to track my catches; and three, because there's a number of people who like my reports or don't get out as much as they'd like to and I think that just seeing fish makes them happy.

Either way, the way I post is my personality, I like to tell fishing stories and share details, and the Internet and its various forums will never change me or the way I post.
it's ok ....it's just thekid and I horsing around lol

You just keep posting pix and tactics, and ignore the people who wanna hate. I started uploading pix last night, I got some Flatheads here for you shortly and a buncha trout from over the years and a trophy Smallie and a pike and some lunkers from last year i'm gonna be posting this week along w/ my cichlid/bottom-feeder tanks. I wish I had the pix of the monster smallie I got back in 2006 that was a contender for the state record......such a shame....in the 8lb range, 23'', 18" girth......total beast

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
it's ok ....it's just thekid and I horsing around lol

You just keep posting pix and tactics, and ignore the people who wanna hate. I started uploading pix last night, I got some Flatheads here for you shortly and a buncha trout from over the years and a trophy Smallie and a pike and some lunkers from last year i'm gonna be posting this week along w/ my cichlid/bottom-feeder tanks. I wish I had the pix of the monster smallie I got back in 2006 that was a contender for the state record......such a shame....in the 8lb range, 23'', 18" girth......total beast
Can't wait to see them! So far for me, Pike season this year has been a bust. Or at least, they don't like the jerkbaits and swim sits I'm presenting them.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
just seems like people been attacking him all day for being a little different, nothing more. I'm pretty sure he's stated before he works with PAFBC or is training to.
I've taken pride in being different since 2nd grade, no news there :D. I'm still debating whether to pursue a career with the PFBC or not. I'd definitely like to work on the Great Lakes but not sure which one yet and whether I'd work for a state agency, a federal one like NOAA, or a private lab. My dream jobs would either be my own research facility working with coldwater and or deepwater species (Lake Trout, Burbot, Sculpins, Longnose Suckers, etc) or to be a charter captain and breed native fish to sell for tanks. Either one works, really!

Reactions: Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I've taken pride in being different since 2nd grade, no news there :D. I'm still debating whether to pursue a career with the PFBC or not. I'd definitely like to work on the Great Lakes but not sure which one yet and whether I'd work for a state agency, a federal one like NOAA, or a private lab. My dream jobs would either be my own research facility working with coldwater and or deepwater species (Lake Trout, Burbot, Sculpins, Longnose Suckers, etc) or to be a charter captain and breed native fish to sell for tanks. Either one works, really!
do your thing and do what YOU want to do, don't ever let anyone change the person you want to be or are now. Pursue your dreams and forget about the people who don't support you.

Landon Studer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2019
Caught this copperhead. This snake was at our lake house in our yard we relocated it because we didn’t want any kids that we had at the house possibly getting bit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store