FISHROOM.

How many tanks are you currently going strong with?

• 2-5

• 6-10

• 10+

Results are only viewable after voting.

MultipleTankSyndrome

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2021
Loachaholica
Just was revisiting this thread and I realized I put in the bad picture of my 110 liter by mistake. Here's the good picture, with a redone aquascape, a better substrate, and pothos.

Pictures of the dwarf chain loaches for this tank will be available in 2-4 weeks when they go out of quarantine and into it. Then following that, the celestial pearl danios.

More pictures of the 473 liter will be added when I can get them too. It's become more photogenic.

MultipleTankSyndrome

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2021
Loachaholica
Kept slipping my mind to update the thread. All the hornwort in the previous picture of the 110 liter is now dead?, because I made the mistake of clumping it and thereby allowing algae to grow within the clump and strangle the hornwort.
Gotta get some more!

On the upside, the dwarf chain loaches have been moved to the 110 liter. Here they are in it, all 12 of them.

1651344514552.png

I'll try and get more pictures today.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Kept slipping my mind to update the thread. All the hornwort in the previous picture of the 110 liter is now dead?, because I made the mistake of clumping it and thereby allowing algae to grow within the clump and strangle the hornwort.
Gotta get some more!

On the upside, the dwarf chain loaches have been moved to the 110 liter. Here they are in it, all 12 of them.

View attachment 1493880

I'll try and get more pictures today.
They look really good!
You should consider yourself lucky with the hornwort lol. It looks nice until it starts spreading out of control.

MultipleTankSyndrome

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2021
Loachaholica
Glad you liked them!
Lol, maybe I do have a situation that others (I don't mind overgrown hornwort, but I can see why others might) would be lucky to have with the hornwort.

MultipleTankSyndrome

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2021
Loachaholica
..puSkar.. ..puSkar.. Got some more fishroom pics. Though fun fact, the new 473 liter is technically in my basement instead of fishroom. :p

New full tank shot of the 110 liter. It is currently very overstocked at the moment, with 24 black kuhli loaches and at least 10 Odessa barbs temporarily in there with the chain loaches and green neon+cardinal tetras.
1657325818041.png

Odessas (at top and left, they're surprisingly hard to photograph at this size)

Set up my 2nd 473 liter today. Currently have 3 pictus catfish of 3-4cm in it growing out until they get large enough not to be eaten by the archerfish (I will get pics of those too!) in the 1st 473 liter.

I will add the 24 black kuhli loaches to this tank on Sunday. Unlike the pictus catfish, they are permanent residents.

Full tank shot. With just the 3 tiny pictus catfish, it's the most understocked tank I've ever had lol.

Guppy_R

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2022
Currently I just have a 45 gallon silver dollar tank with a few synodontis and tetras and one river crab but unable to maintain well because ofy A/Ls :cry:
Though in another two years time I' ll be good :)

GolemGolem

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
AR
Back up to three tanks, 75, 48, and a smaller palludarium 18" x 3'. Got another 50 I need to reseal and get a lid and filter for, and that'll likely be good for awhile. Though if a cheap 125 pops up at the same time I have some extra cash...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store