Floating feeding ring recommendations

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018
Id like I try a floating feeding ring. I think my clown loaches eat some of the pellets that fall down but I still would like to try a floating feeding ring.

I found this Two Little Fishies MagFeeder product but Google has bad reviews on it (people liked it but the magnet rusted quickly for most the many people that left negative reviews).

Any recommendations on a good product?

Ive turned off some of the filters and power heads but sometimes I forget to turn them back on ( I know I could put more smart plugs like I have on my QT tank that can be set to auto start the filters are a certain time).

i know I could use NLS float so the food.floats longer for my rainbowfish but I have a bunch of other NLS pellets to use in the meantime.

Id like to try a floating feeding ring if there is a good one to try. Thanks.

FJB

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
I have always used a loop of vinyl tubing of appropriate diameter for each tank. They can be tettered to the tank's edge or used untethered. I use larger corrals to contain floating plants as well. Nice, cheap (~free) and effective. Semaprochilodus 31Dec2017 AtSurface DSCF0669 CropCrop.jpg
This one is rigg within ring (small ring for food, larger for corralling floating plants)
IMG_0496.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store