Florida Tropical Fish Show, June 20 - 23, 2013

yogi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2009
Hollywood, Fl.
I just want to let you all know there will be an all species freshwater fish show in Fort Myers, Fl. June 20 - 23, 2013.

There will be speakers, trips, vendors, an auction, banquet, collecting trip and an all around good time. Information can be found at this link.

www.flafishshow.com

joefish72b

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2011
Florida
Hello everyone,
I'm the show chair for this event and I can be reached here or at showchair@flafishshow.com if anyone has questions.

The show will have some outstanding speakers, a trip to Snookin21's fish house, and a world class all species fish show that is sanctioned, sponsored, and judged, by some of the best organizations in the country like the American Livebearer Association, North American Discus Association, and American Cichlid Asociation.
EXPO_NEW3.jpg

EXPO_NEW3.jpg

joefish72b

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2011
Florida
UPDATE:
The hotel is already booking up fast so make your reservations soon. The $89 room rate is only available for a limited number of rooms and after that time the rate will go to the standard rate. Remember to use code "FAF" when making your reservation.

With over 30 scheduled vendors, the Vendor AREA is almost sold out so we will have a huge selection of products and information to see.

There will be over a dozen speakers giving talks about everything from water, to collecting, to breeding just about any species you can think of.

Our sponsors have come through in big ways and our SWAG BAGS will have a value of over $100. This means the first 200 registered participants are going home with more than double thier money back in free gifts.

There are more things in the works and I guarantee this show will have something for everyone.

We look forward to seeing you there

joefish72b

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2011
Florida
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors we will be giving away over $25,000 in FREE product during the event. Please be sure to check out the sponsor links on our web page. Also a big Thank YOU to Monster Fish Keepers for sponsoring both the Lunch at Snookin 21's fish house and the snacks & drinks for the collection trip.

AquaticAustin

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Awesome glad you posted! Ill be in Orlando so ill come! I want to hit the auction up never been to a fish auction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

wfex4

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2008
Cape Coral, Fl
Awesome! I live in Cape Coral and will definitely be there. Send me a PM if you're in need of help setting up out doing breakdown for the event. Glad to see something like this come to our area.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store