Flower color darkening

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Rtc/tsn Rtc/tsn nothing is wrong. Just change in coloration. Your fish is not fading. Nuchal hump is taking shape. He’s looking better by the day. You are doing a good job.
Thank you. I normally wouldn’t be concerned with this stuff like a little color change but I’m really really doing everything in my ability to make sure that his genetics shine 100% and that he grows up to be a stunner so something that I notice changed overnight is going to be on my mind until I figure out why so I posted it here lol. I appreciate the replies and nice words. Also his back half of his body is starting to get some bright gold coloration

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
Thank you. I normally wouldn’t be concerned with this stuff like a little color change but I’m really really doing everything in my ability to make sure that his genetics shine 100% and that he grows up to be a stunner so something that I notice changed overnight is going to be on my mind until I figure out why so I posted it here lol. I appreciate the replies and nice words. Also his back half of his body is starting to get some bright gold coloration
No problem man I can tell your doing really good with him. One thing I would say though is absolutely make sure that when hand feeding make sure your hand and arm is throughly rinsed with water without soap or any other chemicals before ever putting your hand in the tank. Just a safety precaution/reminder for the fish.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
No problem man I can tell your doing really good with him. One thing I would say though is absolutely make sure that when hand feeding make sure your hand and arm is throughly rinsed with water without soap or any other chemicals before ever putting your hand in the tank. Just a safety precaution/reminder for the fish.
I know lol trust me I did research before putting my arm in there. You have no idea how depressed I would be if I accidentally poisoned the water with soap and that ended up killing the fish lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store