Flowerhorn problem.

Bubba Rwanda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
He starts Head standing for a day. Then he curls up and mostly lies on the bottom for a couple days. Then he straightens up and seems normal again and resumes eating. He's done this two weeks in a row.
I already have Prime, Vitachem, and salt in there?

Powerhorn88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2008
El Monte Ca
whats your ph level, your temp in the water...does your fish have black strips on it like a frontosa...if it does its stress out and if you keep him in the basement and its turn and you suddenly just turn on the light that will scare your fish a lot and cause it to be shy.

happysam

Feeder Fish
Mar 18, 2023
my big flowerhorn fish that was upside down and dying i bought him back from the dead he had swim bladder disease. this may sound crazy but i inserted a syringe into his swim bladder to remove the excess air wich was killing him first time i have ever done this
he is swiming aroud ok and getting stronger i learnt how to do this on the internet hes like new now i might be able to help others , dident think i was so attached to him and even lost a few tears i forgot to say that this fish loves me like crazy i just cant belive that he was like dead its amazing

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store