Flowerhorn serious constipation HELP super stumped

Shelly0217

Feeder Fish
Oct 7, 2021
I know it's a lot to read, please hear me out.. Ok, so I have been keeping an eye on my fish the past two weeks and he's completely bloated. I've tried 3 salt baths, multiple antibiotics, 2 parasite treatments, partial water changes every 2 days. Tried the seachem focus, kenaplex,metropolis. Going to try prazi parasite in a few days and he's still not going poop. I am barely feeding him and he's lost his appetite maybe eats bite. Tried bleached peas, he ate a few. Tried daphnia, mixed with prebiotic food, and peas blended with a little bit of salmon(for taste), he had a few of those but now it's to the point where I havnt fed him in two days. Today there was a little progress of a little poo (he tried) but it looked more of like clear yellow tint discharge and it was so small maybe the size of a food pellet. I did treat with api parasite stuff twice which he also had a bad reaction to the api parasite the first time. He sunk to the bottom and stopped moving his gills and was gasping every 15 seconds then I waited 30 mins and he started acting fine. It was a scare but still all of this effort for my favorite fish to show no progress. I'm calling a vet tomorrow to see how much it would be to maybe have a surgery. I'm losing sleep over this fish. water parameters are good, the other one small fish with him has parasites, which are now gone (I think, she pooped fine no more white) but my big guy is my favorite best looking fish. Any advice other advice? Also tried rubbing belly. He still swims and eats 1 pebble soaked with epsom salt every two days but I'm stopping that. I think he just has a serious constipation problem right now. 75 gallon with one small fish maybe 3 inches

20211009_161332.jpg

20211009_161320.jpg

FishluverForever

Feeder Fish
Feb 19, 2022
Tn
HI, If u are still on this site may I ask how your fish did ?
I am having this problem now and Don't know what to do. Did you find a cure for your fish Please ? Please let me know asap. I hope you did. Thank you 🙏 Caryn

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store