flowerhorn X blood parrot not so cool

sirasoni

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
Palos Verdes, CA
i like the colors, but the shape of parrots just strike me as being odd/ugly, especially as they get bigger. that pattern on a FH would be really nice though

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
rallysman;877801; said:
I have a texas x FH and a blood parrot that I think have paired up. The parrot has spawned before so I'm hoping for the best.
Good luck with your parrothorns!

AwolAngler

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2007
South Eastern Ma.
www.myspace.com
Fishyfan;896277; said:
What kind of temperament do these guys have?
I think you asked this ? twice... If you reread the first post you would notice that the poster does not own these... he simply found the pics on the net and wanted to see everyones opinion... I'm not sure if anyone here actually owns one...
And for all you hybrid haters, I'm really tired of reading threads here and listening to your flaming. If you hate hybrids go protest some where else... obviously if people are posting on this forum it's because they as well as many other people LOVE hybrids. It's just another variant to collect. And with a hybrid you never know what your gonna get you can cross the same species many times and keep coming up with slightly different looking offspring! I love them! I mean if you don't care for a specific one like bp's (which I don't and I kinda think the big dome on a fh looks kinda silly too...) that's one thing but to hate hybrids in general, either keep it to your self or don't come to this forum!

Loc fish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2006
New Jersey
I never said i didnt like hybrids. I said this breed is not so cool. thank you everybody for your opinions, and no they are not mind.

hkg69

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Hong Kong
The first two pics are actually my fish!!! Have two of them and one was bullying the other, added blood parrots to the mix and the smaller one doesn't get chased that much anymore. The one in the picture is greedy and has had his share of smaller tankmates whereas the other one did not chase other fish.

P1010493.JPG

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
Awesome, and welcome!

Skoomakilla

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2006
SoCal
..................... personally i don't like blood parrots to much buuut, this "flowerhorn" parrot... i want 1

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store