MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
me and patrick are intrested please pm me or mossongrasss thank you

Dargath78

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Yes let us know if the fish are still available, what method of shipping and what payments you accept. Thanks

twinturbo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
hell yes. interested in the 1st 1 as well. if still available. daz wat i call priced 2 sell. :drool:

The TRUST

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2005
Miami, FL
Please give more detail on what ship method you will use. Your shipping price of $30 sounds fishy as since you are shipping from Hawaii overnight. In the past my expereince from shipping things overnight to Hawaii doesn't get there overnight and cost much more than regular overnight in the continental USA.

I heard that you require only Money order and ship to a PO box? Sounds a little too fishy for me.

I am closing this thread as it sounds too much like a scam. If you want to clarfiy things out. Send me a PM.

The TRUST

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2005
Miami, FL
OK guys I am opeing this up again. I got this confirming email from the seller. So I'll leave it up to you guys on how you want to proceed.
-----------------------------------------
FYI
usps express mail for 6 pounds runs $30.40, this may be checked out on the USPS site. We have been raising and selling fish both saltwater and fresh since 1979. A company I worked for back in 1987 was the first company in the US that began shipping saltwater fsh via usps. We received the first corporate account to do so. An associate of mine is a flight attendant for united airlines and flys the south east asia route about twice a month. Hance forth why we are able to get such fish at such prices. Some of the benefits of living in Hawaii.
As for the money orders, I have taken quite a beating over the last 20 years on so called " honest" fellow fish keepers who seem to take advantage of our past generosity with paypal accounts and crdit card purchases. Due to these "bad apples", we have had to take the approach of "In GOD we trust, all others pay cash. Or in this case money orders or cashiers checks.
As for the PO box, our fish farm is located in a rural area, therefore we do not recieve mail delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store