For Sale Fly River Turtle and 360G acrylic tank

FRTAaron

Feeder Fish
Dec 17, 2020
Yes... an FRT for sale!

Considering selling my prize possession... 8 yr old FRT (about 13" shell length) with a 360g acrylic tank, custom steel base/frame (low to ground) and in tank filtration. The 2 overflows have been converted to 1 mech/chem that pipes to the other for bio and overflows back into the tank.

In Burnaby BC. Looking to sell the turtle and tank together but would consider selling the turtle separately if you have a sufficient tank/pond that could house it. Not willing to ship.

"Louis" is healthy and active. Eats algae wafers and occasional veggies. Has never had any health issues and I will make sure whoever takes him/her will know everything you need to know about care. FYI he hasn't done well with other big tank mates. Bit the fins of an arowana...

Tank is 6 years old. I HAND polished it a year and a half ago (inside and out) and it is pristine. Frame was fabricated so the tank is almost ground level like an indoor pond so my son could see it eye level. Also comes with a pump, filter materials, sand and a $350 peice of wood.

$6500 for all of it. ($2500 FRT & $4000 Tank)

Hard to get a picture of the whole tank as it's in a small room... 2nd pic is from prior tank so no 3d background in this tank. Went with more space.
20190616_213721-01.jpeg
LRG__DSC0857-01.jpeg
20200912_193600.jpg

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
Yes... an FRT for sale!

Considering selling my prize possession... 8 yr old FRT (about 13" shell length) with a 360g acrylic tank, custom steel base/frame (low to ground) and in tank filtration. The 2 overflows have been converted to 1 mech/chem that pipes to the other for bio and overflows back into the tank.

In Burnaby BC. Looking to sell the turtle and tank together but would consider selling the turtle separately if you have a sufficient tank/pond that could house it. Not willing to ship.

"Louis" is healthy and active. Eats algae wafers and occasional veggies. Has never had any health issues and I will make sure whoever takes him/her will know everything you need to know about care. FYI he hasn't done well with other big tank mates. Bit the fins of an arowana...

Tank is 6 years old. I HAND polished it a year and a half ago (inside and out) and it is pristine. Frame was fabricated so the tank is almost ground level like an indoor pond so my son could see it eye level. Also comes with a pump, filter materials, sand and a $350 peice of wood.

$6500 for all of it. ($2500 FRT & $4000 Tank)

Hard to get a picture of the whole tank as it's in a small room... 2nd pic is from prior tank so no 3d background in this tank. Went with more space.
View attachment 1443796
View attachment 1443797
View attachment 1443798
Damn wish I still had my big tank up and running, been looking for one for a while, good luck with sale boss

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store