FlyRiver turtle with one oscar?

Hexen21

Feeder Fish
Jan 9, 2012
Cananada
New here cant find info on this situation as i have a flyriver and i want to add one oscar to my tank the turtle has a 4 inch shell still only 8 months old but im curious if i can add a oscar into my 80 gallon tank as its just my turtle + a 7 inch pleco atm

I have seen oscars with them just not sure who will attack if the turtle will attack first or the oscar

Thanks for reading if someone has some info on this situation

Hexen21

Feeder Fish
Jan 9, 2012
Cananada
DSC00896.JPG

Thats my little guy thinking a small baby oscar will be fine upgrading anyway from the 80 to a 150 in a few months

DSC00896.JPG

turdfire

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
around the river
frt will be fine...the mollies on the other hand....well they won't last too long.

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
I would be cautious with an oscar, some wouldnt bother a soul, others will fight and pick on anything they come across. Seeing that you have a rather expensive turtle, with them being so soft, I would be careful. I had one but it was a monster, I still had to watch out for him because he was in with rays and pbass, I was nervous for a while. I heard once they have any type of damage, it can get infected rather easy, I just wouldnt want to take that chance with such a small FRT. Maybe when he is a lot larger.

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...
What an awesome Turtle.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store