For Monster Fish Keepers Eyes Only: Wells Cats!

Mr. Grumpy Gills

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2009
nebraska
either way it will be awesome. GL

Pfisherman

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2006
Sandwich, Illinois
are these wels fish available for purchase in illinois? idk about the legality of them, are they legal I guess is the question.

blurock

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2008
Washington
Will Hayward;2964820; said:
All 400 pages? :p
I sat down and read all 400 pages in one sitting once (breaks to get food and such...) but pulled an all nighter... that was fun.
Don't ask me what most of it said though! :screwy: I was too tired by the end of it to retain any of it:ROFL:

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
It would be really cool to observe these rare monsters in a proper aquarium habitat.

Diogenes

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Acheloos;3168825; said:
Noodling is not practiced in Europe, probably also because the wels normally don´t live in water where you could just wade or dive to search them, and surely because they would be often too big (and perhaps nobody had the "great" idea to invent such a sport). They are either caught with hook and line (fish, worms, squid and even innards as well as some plastic or metal baits are good) or with nets. In earlier times they were also caught with harpoons.
Thank god somebody from the deep south (from Bama meself) had the insight to create the sport...no...art of noodling.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store