for ppl lookin for 180g acrylic, san diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2006
West
I am realli interested in that 180 gal deal in SD ...

However, i dont have a truck to bring the setup home...
Actually, I dont have a big enough truck to bring any of them home..

I have a Nissan Armada... but i dont think it can fit tank and stand all at once....

wut do you guys usually do to get the tank and stand home ?

Rent a moving truck ?

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
bugz;1250762;1250762 said:

I have a Nissan Armada... but i dont think it can fit tank and stand all at once....

Rent a moving truck ?
Best is to rent a flatbed VAN from Enterprise.... It's like $59-$69.00 per DAY, and you don't have to pay the mileage... For long distance, it's cheaper than go to U-Haul... Jerry, I know a buddy that may sell his 180 flatbed hexagon and go for a bigger tank. I'll keep you posted, and you guys may work out something... You guy can do it all the same day with a rental van, and save a chunk of money...

ziggy2

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
IL
I have a 3/4 ton van that I haul tanks in. All you would have to do is pay for my gas ( probably only about 100 gallons) and my food (I like steak) and I would have to be re-embursed for my time (about $22.00 and hour) that's it. Just let me know, I'll be right over.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
From Quincy, IL to San Diego, CA...:eek::eek::screwy::screwy: Jerry is not a millionaire, so he can't afford you, mate :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Forget the steak and reimburse for your time... Just the gas money alone will make him file for bankruptcy :cry::cry::cry::cry:

eman b115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
jlnguyen74;1248528; said:
I need some help to carry this setup :nilly::nilly::nilly:
Not another 1.... hey but if you need a hand bro give a call.... Then I could take the 180 as a fee..:D:D:D j/k no room for a 180 right now...

eman b115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
bugz;1250762; said:

Rent a moving truck ?
but the ARMADA is soooo big???? Man you should've seen how we moved my 150.... huh John..... I gotta say though Ken is hardcore for doin that....

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
eman b115;1250856;1250856 said:
but the ARMADA is soooo big???? Man you should've seen how we moved my 150.... huh John..... I gotta say though Ken is hardcore for doin that....
Kin is totally NUT!!!:screwy::screwy::screwy: He like to overload anything he has :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: I already feel sorry for his future gf/wife :cry::cry::cry: (well if he gets one :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:) Well, you can't just a book by its cover... Armada may look big, but not roomy

blazin_dragon18

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2007
US, LA
the 180 in sd is a good deal imo too, i would try to bargain for $500 like i said, gl with that. yea, for transporting, uhual will be more expansive than just do a 1 day rental from a rental company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store