For Sale | Acrylic 180 with black Acrylic stand | $700 | Clear Lake IA | Pickup Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Acrylic 180 with black Acrylic stand
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Clear Lake IA
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
Standard dimension 180 gallon acrylic tank (6x2x2). Blue back, painted blue bottom. Trapezoidal overflows. 2 lids. All 1/2" acrylic.

Stand is also Acrylic. Black. One of the nicest stands I've ever seen. Has a single fully removable door in the center of the stand. I used a 40 gallon breeder as a sump along with a 20 gallon moving bed reactor. Could include filtration for extra $.

$700​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

IMG_4166.JPG

IMG_4168.JPG

IMG_4178.JPG

IMG_4186.JPG

IMG_4188.JPG

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Trades?

Reactions: twcp

cjfrontlovr

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..
delivery?? :)

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Trades? Maybe. As long as it's not more stupid fish tanks to sit with all the friggin fish tanks that are in the way of me being able to get my summer car in the friggin garage for the winter.

I feel like I have more empty tanks in storage than a lot of hobbyists have period.

Craig - delivery is definitely possible. Will be heading out to Chicago again towards the end of October, BUT I'd rather pay you to come here and tell me why the hell I can't get rays figured out. I lost the nice female Marble I got from you. I just cut your lady Falk go out of the divider last night cause just like so many other females I see movement for a few weeks then boom - none. Gone. No aborts, just gone. I'm madly in hatred with rays right now and some advice from the king would really enlighten this dumb friggin hillbilly.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Trades? Maybe. As long as it's not more stupid fish tanks to sit with all the friggin fish tanks that are in the way of me being able to get my summer car in the friggin garage for the winter.
Well that was the idea. :/ I'm going to guess you aren't interested in discus or a plug and play mini reef tank either.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Negative. I think I'm good on hobby related stuff. Would entertain the idea of large amplifiers -home OR car. Large woofers home or car. Sweet rays would work. I'd rather trade you all the tanks in my garage for a pocket full of money. Well over 1000 gallons worth of empties out there and this guy is sick and friggin tired of trying to peddle these things on face book "hobbyist" sites. Going to start giving the stuff away to friends and family soon.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Negative. I think I'm good on hobby related stuff. Would entertain the idea of large amplifiers -home OR car. Large woofers home or car. Sweet rays would work. I'd rather trade you all the tanks in my garage for a pocket full of money. Well over 1000 gallons worth of empties out there and this guy is sick and friggin tired of trying to peddle these things on face book "hobbyist" sites. Going to start giving the stuff away to friends and family soon.
Pm'ed

Reactions: twcp

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
For those wondering what else is in the garage -

RR all glass 180
(2) 120 fatboys (4x2x2) Drilled/overflows
a 125 that needs resealed.
a 125 that doesn't (no leaks) drilled
an acrylic 370 black bottom back and sides. external overflows. Repaired on front right corner - holds water fine.

Open to offers. WILL bundle! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store