For Sale - Marineland C 360 Canister Filter **SOCAL** $110

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishGoneWild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2007
32 Polypterus Way, Africa
Up for sale is a barely used Marineland C360 canister filter. Come complete with hoses, ceramic rings, bio balls, and foam pads. It comes complete as you would see it shipped out by the manufacturer. I only use this for one month so it's in mint condition. Pickup preferred. Shipping is available as long as you pay for S&H fee. Asking price is $110 Or Best Offer

aquatic_wonders

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2007
SOCAL
why are u selling it?

FishGoneWild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2007
It's too heavy for me to carry. This thing weighed a good 50lbs with water and media added. Lot of room to house bio media. This thing is taller and bigger than the XP3. Very strong motor too. There is nothing wrong with it and works PERFECTLY fine. Those of you that have done transaction with me before know I would not sell a defective item. It's currently running on my tank right now so you're welcome to come over on the weekend to check it out before you buy. I decided I wanted to get an Eheim since it's smaller and easier to maneuver around.

bugz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2006
West
Free Bump for great seller...

Which Eheim are you interested in ?

I can get you some 2229 for cheap...

Wolf3101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
2215 or 17...check Ebay but read carefully some of them are warrantee returns. I've been wanting to try one of those new marineland units but unfortunatly it came up at a bad time. I have a couple of FX5's so I know all about the weight. Quite a shock to lift on canister cleaning day after doing a half dozen Fluval 404/405's. (A filter I highly recomend by the way...)

blazin_dragon18

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2007
US, LA
tried to pm u, but it seems like u need to clear up some space in ur pm folder. anyways, i'm interested, where exactly r u located in socal? if it's not too far, i'll go take a look 2day

FishGoneWild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2007
blazin_dragon18;1215168; said:
tried to pm u, but it seems like u need to clear up some space in ur pm folder. anyways, i'm interested, where exactly r u located in socal? if it's not too far, i'll go take a look 2day
PM me again, please. I got so many PM within the last hour for the 10gal tank on sale. Zipcode is 91770.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store