for the guys out there

ewo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2007
White Settlement, Texas
did you ever feel like a total *****, due to the fact that your girlfriend makes you do everything, all you do is wrong, there is no hope in you??? i mean seriously im getting fed up with it, i feel like leaving my girlfriend due to it but i just cant, im seriously getting tired of it

ewo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2007
White Settlement, Texas
another thing would you still be friends with someone if you knew that they were secretly dating behind your back???

~THEO~

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2007
Bris-ney land, Australia
Can't say i do. My missus knew the score from the beginning, she cooks my meals, cleans my clothes and house and doesn't disrespect me in anyway or form. in return, I do the manly jobs like yard work and vehicle maintenance etc.

If she is making you feel horrible, lose her mate. no loss. Just make sure she sees you with a much hotter sheila later on.

Why can't you leave her...?

and is your girlfriend dating behind your back...? or a friend?

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
:D Sounds like you need to let go of those insecurities ;) there are so many more fish in the sea....

YOU CANNOT FIX HER :)

ewo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2007
White Settlement, Texas
well i dont know for sure if they are but right now they are right behind me just chattin away, and i dont know why i cant leave her, its just that i love her so ******* much i dont know how my life would be without her

bucyouup68

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2007
Brandon, Florida
Dont Fix Her, and By God dont let her fix you. If she tries again Dump her quick.

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
Tongue33;1395254; said:
:D Sounds like you need to let go of those insecurities ;) there are so many more fish in the sea....

YOU CANNOT FIX HER :)

You can with a stern voice and firm backhand .. It works with my cats.... hmm :screwy:

stormcatcher

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2007
India
no matter how much u love someone, if they dont value u and it aint working out, its better to let em go than to hold on to em in turn piling on to what u have already been put through.

aquatic_wonders

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2007
SOCAL
ewo;1395257; said:
well i dont know for sure if they are but right now they are right behind me just chattin away, and i dont know why i cant leave her, its just that i love her so ******* much i dont know how my life would be without her
loose her...find the right one for you it aint going to be easy but I bet you you'll surely be glad you did it anyway would you be happy with your life that way your not secured with her what if one day she be the one to leave you will it not hurt you much more that after accepting what is happening she still left you?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store