For the OG's...share if you still keep bass

Venom SS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2008
Texas
Ive still got all my fish, but my Azul that is about 17" recently lost an eye. Pretty bummed about that. Think she scratched it on driftwood and it got infected. It healed over nicely so its not just a gaping hole, and hasnt slowed her down feeding at all which is good. Still sucks! Ive got the itch to start over with juvies...lol

Siddons11

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2012
USA
Yeah can't seem to get the hith in my male cleared up. Any suggestions? Water is clean and he eats kensfish floating cichlid pellets

DSC_0465.JPG

Reactions: jeyson

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
heatherbeast.deviantart.com
Soak food in metronidazole or Epsom salts for about 15 min before feeding. HITH starts in the fish's gut. Use metronidazole 1/2 metranidazole teaspoon per quarter pound of food. For Epsom salt, use 1 teaspoon in 1 ounce distilled water. It'll probably take 2-3 weeks to clear.

Reactions: Siddons11

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Are you keeping fish again?
I came really close to quitting but couldn't let everything go at low ball price. I lost a lot of fish after moving. I still missed that 24k cearra. You should post pics of your fish.

Reactions: CANAMONSTER

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
I came really close to quitting but couldn't let everything go at low ball price. I lost a lot of fish after moving. I still missed that 24k cearra. You should post pics of your fish.
I'm glad you didn't quit bro I've always liked your stock, it sucks losing the 24k but you should bounce back by getting something else rare. Grman rocks is selling some rare bass for dirt cheap.

I sold my fish and my bigger tank, I still have 1 bass but I'm in the middle of starting over.

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
You are a diehard Cichla guy. Like Deven said, glad you're still in.

Reactions: isde02

Dee eng

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2015
Cambodia
Damn....damn that is some amazing PEACOCK PASS. I will post some pics soon. Growing out some myself, 5 azul 4", 1 tem 6" , and 1 mono 4".

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store