FREE | 125 gallon aquarium, stand, fish, FX-6, lights | $0 | Maryville, Illinois | Pickup

breakspirit

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
What type of listing is this?:
FREE
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
125 gallon aquarium, stand, fish, FX-6, lights
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Maryville, Illinois
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
I am getting out of the hobby and am giving away my 125 gallon aquarium, stand, lights, and fish for free. Whoever is interested MUST take the aquarium, stand, AND FISH at least. I will not be able to house them. You may optionally take a nearly new Fluval FX-6 and a huge amount of extra filter media, the lights, heater, and decorations.

The fish are a fully grown Oscar and a full grown Synodontis catfish. Both are healthy and great fish. The Oscar has scars on him from an infection years ago that has long since been treated but left scars. The fish get along great and they have also been friendly with other fish in the past, but I can't make promises that they'll like any fish.

You must be able to transport the tank and stand and fish yourself. Please be prepared and knowledgeable about transporting live fish.

The aquarium is the one featured in this video:

It is already plumbed for a sump and has an installed overflow box. There are tons of other videos of it and the stand on that same YouTube channel.

You can also have that light for free if you want it. Otherwise I'm going to trash it.

All of this is free because I am moving and won't have space for it. I need it gone in bulk, so someone is going to make out like a bandit. We can schedule a pick up time, first come first served. Draining the tank will probably take like an hour and I won't start draining it until you're here so I don't kill the fish.

Like I said, you must AT LEAST take the aquarium, stand, and fish. I will do what I can to help you move it, but it requires several strong people to move so you'll need to bring helpers.

If I don't respond to your messages, it's because someone already got it.

Thanks.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store