FREE | 900g for 1200.00 in Illinios | $1200.00 | IL | Pickup

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
It’s 800g. Not 900g.

Here is a description to add to the OP post.
800G tank for sale $1200
Getting ready to move again and not really sure my tank will fit in my new house. This is a very old pic of the tank when it was setup. It is currently empty sitting in my garage. It is 5 foot wide 10 feet long and 30 inches tall. Will fit through a standard 36" door when on its side. Weights 1500 lbs empty. 10000 lbs full. Glass on two sides. Plywood on rest and bottom. Steel frame. Glass is low iron 3/4" thick. Tank needs about 30 to 60 hours of work depending on how you might like to configure it. Basically the glass needs a new bead of silicone and wood a new coat of epoxy paint minimum. Willing to provide tech support to make the tank what you want. Willing to transport and install for fee depending on distance. Current location is near Springfield IL. I have moved this tank by myself many times. You can bolt wheels to the steel frame to move it and I also have a small gantry crane for unloading. Do not expect to get a bunch of guy and try to move this down stairs. Do not under estimate the expense of setting up a tank of this size and its weight. Also the amount of dedication it takes to keep it looking good. I had it running for over 4 years. It was custom built to fit the space I had at the current time. Trying to add or move the glass to a different side is not feasible. This tank is built like a TANK. The ply wood is two layers o 3/4" thick overlapped that is glued and screwed together. The steel frame is 2" tube steel 1/4" thick. Then I was morning the tank after I built it one of the wheels punched a hole through my subfloor when trying to jack up one corner. I poured special footings under my house to support the weight. There is an old thread on here about its construction.

C5551C69-3BD9-4C50-9B37-FDA1FB2DA8B4.jpeg

Last edited:

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
That comment about Mike mjunior is really funny haha! Is he still around? I used to deal and hang out with that guy before.

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
That comment about Mike mjunior is really funny haha! Is he still around? I used to deal and hang out with that guy before.
You mean mjuniorc mjuniorc use to hang on your arms like this ?

415CF4BE-8AD8-40A7-874C-CC0788A0DE30.jpeg

Reactions: Dloks and FishNCash

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
It’s 800g. Not 900g.

Here is a description to add to the OP post.
800G tank for sale $1200
Getting ready to move again and not really sure my tank will fit in my new house. This is a very old pic of the tank when it was setup. It is currently empty sitting in my garage. It is 5 foot wide 10 feet long and 30 inches tall. Will fit through a standard 36" door when on its side. Weights 1500 lbs empty. 10000 lbs full. Glass on two sides. Plywood on rest and bottom. Steel frame. Glass is low iron 3/4" thick. Tank needs about 30 to 60 hours of work depending on how you might like to configure it. Basically the glass needs a new bead of silicone and wood a new coat of epoxy paint minimum. Willing to provide tech support to make the tank what you want. Willing to transport and install for fee depending on distance. Current location is near Springfield IL. I have moved this tank by myself many times. You can bolt wheels to the steel frame to move it and I also have a small gantry crane for unloading. Do not expect to get a bunch of guy and try to move this down stairs. Do not under estimate the expense of setting up a tank of this size and its weight. Also the amount of dedication it takes to keep it looking good. I had it running for over 4 years. It was custom built to fit the space I had at the current time. Trying to add or move the glass to a different side is not feasible. This tank is built like a TANK. The ply wood is two layers o 3/4" thick overlapped that is glued and screwed together. The steel frame is 2" tube steel 1/4" thick. Then I was morning the tank after I built it one of the wheels punched a hole through my subfloor when trying to jack up one corner. I poured special footings under my house to support the weight. There is an old thread on here about its construction.

View attachment 1311051
If we wanna get specific... 935gl... 5'X10'X30"

You mean mjuniorc mjuniorc use to hang on your arms like this ?

View attachment 1311058
You wrong for that one hahaha

Reactions: Dragon Hunter

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
You guys are mean but truthful...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store