free delhezi or two

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
I made a post on facebook at the same time as I did on here. The owner of the LFS in my area called and asked if he could put them in his home, planted discus tank. He gave me a free canister filter a few months ago, so I was really happy to get a chance to repay the favor.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Yeah! He's a great guy. I brought him a bucket of river rocks for his main, in-store display tank when he first opened and he's been giving me really insane prices ever since.

Cholly

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Metro Atlanta
Does he carry polypterus and if he does, WHERE'S THE STORE?!? Moved to Covington a year ago, have not had any luck finding a "monster" or even a good oddball store. It's really hard to find a freshwater store around here that isn't a nationwide chain.

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Almost all of the lfs in our area get their fish from the distributor, sunpet. Sunpet stocks a variety of captive bred Poly's. That said, avarium and aqua imagination both carry Polypterus regularly. You can check out sunpets website to see what they have in stock. Ask your lfs to special order you whatever you need from their stock. If they say they cant, they are lying.

The family that owns avarium are really awesome people. Mike at aqua imagination is also a great dude. I owe them both favors, and vice versa. Let me know if that's not specific enough.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store