Free Fish in 92114

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalhellfire

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2005
San Diego 92114
Well I've decided to give my monsters up to start new. I will need to break down my tank and reinstall it in a better location in my house with new plumbing to it so I't won't be a quick install so I am giving them away to the good members of MFK.I you are interested just email me.Thanks

The TSN is the only one I'm keeping unless he's bought.He's $80.00
Here is My TSN enjoying eating all my parrots one night!
TSN vs Parrots

Bob K

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
socalhellfire said:
Well I've decided to give my monsters up to start new. I will need to break down my tank and reinstall it in a better location in my house with new plumbing to it so I't won't be a quick install so I am giving them away to the good members of MFK.I you are interested just email me.Thanks

The TSN is the only one I'm keeping unless he's bought.He's $80.00
Here is My TSN enjoying eating all my parrots one night!
TSN vs Parrots
Hi

I live in Beaumont ca about 2 hours away, interested in your oscars at least, still have them???

Bob K

949-510-5179

kalchthalerbob@aol.com

socalhellfire

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2005
San Diego 92114
Bob K said:
Hi

I live in Beaumont ca about 2 hours away, interested in your oscars at least, still have them???

Bob K

949-510-5179

kalchthalerbob@aol.com
Beaumont! Holy moly. I did some work out there a long time ago.Its by cherry valley or something like that right?They are all still here.Just email me when you can come by and I'll try to adjust my schedule acordingly.Thanks :thumbsup:

socalhellfire

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2005
San Diego 92114
babychris said:
if you still have them by march 5 which is sunday I will pick them up from you.
No takers yet just dreamers.If they are still here then you are more than welcome to get them.Thanks

paOol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2005
Fish Land
so you have 3 oscars, 5 pacu, and 3 pleco up for grabs?
i might be able to make it down to san diego for a road trip hehee.
i live in 91789. i think an hour or two away.

socalhellfire

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2005
San Diego 92114
All my fish are healthy and eating well. Just make arrangements in your tank and come by and pick them up. Its that easy. Thanks.

]

babychris

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
ca
socalhellfire I am very interested in getting your fish but I can only get them by march 5 which is sunday. I live in los angeles but I will go visit my grandma on that day in SD. i will email you back at march 3 and 4 to get your address if you still have them. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store