FREE | FS 300 Gallon, 40 Breeders, stand, Misc stuff | $0 | Long Valley, NJ | Pickup

Coues

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Jersey
What type of listing is this?:
FREE
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
FS 300 Gallon, 40 Breeders, stand, Misc stuff
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Long Valley, NJ
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Cleaned out the garage, stuff needs to go. Had this stuff up for sale a while back, buyer made months of promises and then stopped responding. Just want it gone.

300 gallon - (Great dims - 3'Wx6'Lx2'-3"H), 1/2" Starfire glass - no scratches, dual overflow. Tank was damaged and repaired (Front pane replaced). Holds water. One brace is broken (I still have) and needs fixing. Bring friends, need at least 4 people to lift this tank, my back is terrible and I can't help. Tank is on rolling dolly.

Two 40 gallon breeders, no scratches, painted black backs. I have 1 lid and 1 light for these, one has pool filter sand, both are in great shape.

40 gallon breeder stand - homemade, I used to be a framer (its plenty strong).

Misc pumps, hoses, Lace rock, couple Eheim automatic feeders, etc.

Pick up only - Located in Long Valley NJ - text Kevin at 702-596-5059 for quickest response, I don't come on here much anymore.

Thanks

View attachment 1324381 View attachment 1324382 IMG_3117.JPG
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

IMG_3118.JPG IMG_3119.JPG

Reactions: Tskstorm and Dloks

Tskstorm

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2011
Pocono's
What type of listing is this?:
FREE
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
FS 300 Gallon, 40 Breeders, stand, Misc stuff
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Long Valley, NJ
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Cleaned out the garage, stuff needs to go. Had this stuff up for sale a while back, buyer made months of promises and then stopped responding. Just want it gone.

300 gallon - (Great dims - 3'Wx6'Lx2'-3"H), 1/2" Starfire glass - no scratches, dual overflow. Tank was damaged and repaired (Front pane replaced). Holds water. One brace is broken (I still have) and needs fixing. Bring friends, need at least 4 people to lift this tank, my back is terrible and I can't help. Tank is on rolling dolly.

Two 40 gallon breeders, no scratches, painted black backs. I have 1 lid and 1 light for these, one has pool filter sand, both are in great shape.

40 gallon breeder stand - homemade, I used to be a framer (its plenty strong).

Misc pumps, hoses, Lace rock, couple Eheim automatic feeders, etc.

Pick up only - Located in Long Valley NJ - text Kevin at 702-596-5059 for quickest response, I don't come on here much anymore.

Thanks

View attachment 1324381 View attachment 1324382 View attachment 1324386
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

View attachment 1324384 View attachment 1324385

Text Sent.

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
Very nice gesture.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store