What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Giraffe cat fish and Cigar shark XL
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
North Jersey
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
I have a huge Giraffe catfish and huge Cigar shark that need to be picked up and given a good home both are very happy and need a home of 180 or bigger.If you are interested please bring a big net so the cat fish can be caught and not damaged he's pretty large like 15 inches shark like 14 inches must take both.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
Can't pm you but if they're not pick up today, I can definitely take them both tomorrow afternoon or evening.

Fiat4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hey,if you're far from Yonkers ny,I can get them today,,I have huge aquariums and a few large giraffe cat fishes , they would be right at home in a 450g tex,me how far you are,thanks,914-4692538

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
I work for a public aquarium with thousand gallon plus freshwater displays we would love to come pick up your fish and give them a forever home give me a call (570)878-9616 my name is Tim.
If you give this dude your fish, most likely he’ll flip it!

Reactions: Dloks

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Hey,if you're far from Yonkers ny,I can get them today,,I have huge aquariums and a few large giraffe cat fishes , they would be right at home in a 450g tex,me how far you are,thanks,914-4692538
Are you selling your 450g tank atm? Care to share pictures of your “few large giraffe catfish?”

Fiat4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hey,,I have 3 -450g I'm selling one. I posted it on the site a few times,the tank is 120x22x36 tall, send me your number,I'll send you a few pics of the giraffe cats,, I have 2 in a 300g tub since I'm redoing my fish room to install another 450g so I'll send you my other one ,his a good "16. His on a glass tank so easy to get pics, but I also have other smaller tanks for sell,,300g,150g,etc

catfishtimmy

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2015
Northern Pennsylvania
If you give this dude your fish, most likely he’ll flip it!
Hey who are you? Call that number if you have something bad to say! I run a public aquarium with a 13,000gallon freshwater tank, I can referee you to members on here whos fish I have rehomed and they have come and visited them. if the owner want a good home for his fish you won’t find better than me and our aquarium where we have a vet on staff and workers like myself who do nothing but care for fish 24/7.

phreeflow

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
SoCal
Hey who are you? Call that number if you have something bad to say! I run a public aquarium with a 13,000gallon freshwater tank, I can referee you to members on here whos fish I have rehomed and they have come and visited them. if the owner want a good home for his fish you won’t find better than me and our aquarium where we have a vet on staff and workers like myself who do nothing but care for fish 24/7.
Have no idea who he is or why he said that but I’m guessing he posted that since the majority of your threads have been sales posts.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Have no idea who he is or why he said that but I’m guessing he posted that since the majority of your threads have been sales posts.
He is the god father of this website

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store