Status
Not open for further replies.

Phtstrat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2005
Gainesville, FL
Hey all,

I'm giving away this ~8" Midas to anyone who can take good care of it. I'm starting to get rid of some of my smaller tanks so this guy has to go.

I will not ship him, please don't even bother asking. Whoever comes first to pick him up first gets him. I live in Paoli (19301), which is about 20 minutes away from Philadelphia.

By the way, this guy doesn't eat too much but he stays real fat. He's got a nice hump for his size. As for temperament, I have never seen so much hatred for a Mag-Float in my life.

Here are some marginal pictures of him to look at:

midas 001.jpg

midas 002.jpg

View attachment 1106479

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
Someone like neo should pick this up for me since all my fish died off. Dude you ever come to baltimore if so i love to take that off your hands. God please somebody pick this fish up for me

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
The TRUST said:
Why can't u pick it up yourself?

becuase all my vehicles are in storage and i have no way to get there since me and my ex split up. My jeep lumina and caprice all in storage. Havent had the money to put insuarance back on one yet.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
money is supper tight. I wish i had one my vehicles on the road. I be loveing life right now. I broke the rear in my cj7, My caprice just needs insured and tagged and lumina needs inspected. By the way they both ex cop cars the caprice and luminaDudd if i ahd a way i would get your fish best of luck getting rid of it. And sorry for the derailing of the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store