FREE | North Jersey Aquarium Society Spring Auction 4/22 | $0 | Central NJ | Pickup

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Going to this, want to sell some fish but not sure if I can stay the whole time. I know the auction starts at 12, how long does the whole process generally take? I just don't want to register and sell my fish, then have to leave before I'm able to collect the money for them.
You can not collect that day, a check is mailed the week after. as far as how long it depends on how many lots there are .. usually like 4-6 hours.

to pre register here is the link

http://www.njas.net/seller_form3a.html

Reactions: Gourami Swami

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ

smitty03281964

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 5, 2010
Yeadon, Pennsylvania USA
I sure would like to attend. Did not have any ideal it was coming up. I need to mark down their site for future happenings.

Reactions: fishon555

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
I wish I was local. These auctions were always fun. Just don’t get into a bidding war with UnstoppableJayD UnstoppableJayD . He always wins

Reactions: UnstoppableJayD

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Anybody looking to keep up with when the auctions or meetings are happening should join the Njas Facebook page finaddicts- you can see all the stuff going on then. Sorry I didn’t pot it earlier. Been busy

Reactions: Exotic Aquatics LLC

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anybody looking to keep up with when the auctions or meetings are happening should join the Njas Facebook page finaddicts- you can see all the stuff going on then. Sorry I didn’t pot it earlier. Been busy
So what sorts of goodies did you see there today Jay?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store