Philadelphia, PA
Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
Pennsylvania
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
To a good home. I have several offspring from my boesemani rainbows, which I need to thin out. Males and females available. 1st photo is father, ~3.5" (so you see it is good stock). Other pictures are the actual fish available, which are ~2-2.5" and are now courting and beginning to breed.
I could be interested in trades (cories, otos, tetra), or plants. Let me know what you can offer. Otherwise they are free, pickup only, need to be arranged, and social distanced. Cheers!

image2.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

Shape of Water

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hi, beautiful fish. My community tank is low in stock. So, I have no fish to trade until they have off springs. :) But, I have some hornwort plants if you would like some. Please email me at selena8811@gmail.com. Thanks.

ptgabrys

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2017
Pennsylvania
Hello, absolutely beautiful rainbows! I'm located in Chalfont, PA with a 115gal community tank and would love to take some off your hands! Text me @2673150338

FJB

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks to all for the interest.
I went with the 1st person answering and the fish are supposed to be picked up this pm. If that falls true, or fish are left, I will notify the next peraon and so on.
Mods, please don't delete yet. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store