Status
Not open for further replies.

pokiey21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2007
missouri
up for grabs...

6 Mono Sebaes (sp?) between 3-6 inches tall.

They definetly need to find a home, don't want to have to take them back to idiots at pet store to possibly die but they are picking on my eels and now the eels won't come out to eat. :eek:

I know sounds backwards but its true. :nilly:
My eels are wimps what can i say. :confused:

So if anyone in the southwestern missouri area is interested please let me know....they need to be gone soon. Know this lessens my chances but they are PICK-UP only as i have never shipped anything live before.

Their are videos of them at the following link http://youtube.com/watch?v=RqNKN-A7Ouc however video is a month-or-so old so fish are little bigger know than in video.

hope someone out there can give these guys a home for me.....thanx

kyleking007

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
Indianapolis
are these the ones i tried to buy but never got a response on?

craig

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
LONG ISLAND NY
riverfishguy;1237983; said:
I'd love to take at least a couple but the only tank i have up and ready is full salt.
If you Drip them for an hour and a half they can go full marine no problem. My salinity in my brackish is 1.018. As you can see from picture no problem.

riverfishguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2007
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
If you think they can handle 1.023 i'd love to have a couple of those sebaes. I have a 90g tank with a small grouper in it and a couple small anemones. About 70 lbs of live rock and a xp3 with 3 powerheads. If you'd be willing i would drive to pick em up. How ever many you think a 90 gallon could handle.

riverfishguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2007
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Ok, that last part made me sound like a noob, lol.
I meant that I know how much I think my 90g would handle, but I'd rather you give many as many as YOU feel comfortable with.
IIRC, they max out around 8 inches, correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't ever found any in my region.

pokiey21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2007
missouri
KYLE --- they may possibly be the same ones and i am sorry if they are but all i think i ever got from you was asking where i was in missouri and if i had any pics of them which i did post some older ones before i had the video i think.

If they are the same they are now free!!!.....yippy

Craig --- Sorry about the no shipping but i wouldn't want to risk it and the fish die because i didn't know what i was doing. Have seen your crew as they have been growing and think they look awesome.
:headbang2

RIVERFISHGUY --- The salinity they are in right now is a little lower than i like but they would do just fine in your salt tank...they actually prefer full salt as they get bigger(older)....Though they might take alittle longer to drip acclimate since it is so low (around 0.012), but they should handle it fine. They never have a problem when i let it fluctuate on purpose.

As far as how many i would be comfortable with giving you for your 90...I have them in a 75 and planned on keeping them in it till they started beating up the eels, so you may have them all if you are comfortable with it. But that is something that can be discussed later if you decide that you do want them.

SORRY i have rambled i just wanted to make sure i answered everybody.

Thanks,
Mindy

toehead11183

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2006
Memphis, tn
make a pass near the memphis area and i'll def take them

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com