FREE Freezer full of rats/mice (Layne Labs)

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
New York
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Got a freezer full of rats and mice for whoever wants it, prefer if you take the whole thing rather than just some of them. They're bought from Layne Laboratories, some of the packages have been open but they should be all good.

We have large rats (maybe some mediums hidden in there) and small, med, and large mice.

Sooner we get rid of them the better, thanks!

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Got a freezer full of rats and mice for whoever wants it, prefer if you take the whole thing rather than just some of them. They're bought from Layne Laboratories, some of the packages have been open but they should be all good.

We have large rats (maybe some mediums hidden in there) and small, med, and large mice.

Sooner we get rid of them the better, thanks!
Want to FedEx them overnight to me? I’ll pay the shipping cost

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Sorry y'all really don't have a ton of time to pack and ship them off right now and not a very convenient thing for us. Thanks anyway though, and bumping this in case somebody wants some free rats/mice.

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Bump if I still can. Still available if anybody wants this, totally free! May end up throwing out otherwise which feels like a huge waste.

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Wish I was closer. Do you know if you have any Raptor rehabbers near your location, I'm sure a facility like that would welcome food?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store