Freshwater Bumblebee Grouper UPDATE

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
you guys never believe me... He lives in a freshwater 1000 gallon pond just so you guys understand. I moved him to my freshwater 100 gallon for the picture! seriously if you need any more proof just ask and ill show you.
Sorry, when you said "he's in a 1000 gal now" I thought you meant that the tank it was in was 1000 gallons. Kind of a bummer that you have such a cool fish in a pond where you can't really see it. Do you have plans to heat the pond if you get a cold snap?

MonsterPeacock

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2011
Colorado
hahahahaha....this thread is wonderfully entertaining - YA...I caught him from this mercy ass gold fish pond and put him in this fresh water / salt water decorated 100 gallon tank for pics...Now I'm going to whip him back in this goldfish pond to live - - :ROFL:

No offense but this is great entertainment none the less - thx for posting bro -

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
Those koi wont be able to take the salt conditions he's gonna need soon. Nice pond though

scalesandfins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
sportsmans paradise
hahahahaha....this thread is wonderfully entertaining - YA...I caught him from this mercy ass gold fish pond and put him in this fresh water / salt water decorated 100 gallon tank for pics...Now I'm going to whip him back in this goldfish pond to live - - :ROFL:

No offense but this is great entertainment none the less - thx for posting bro -
Lol! This!

sent from below the water line

Alglasswps

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
Boca Raton
I dont understand why its so funny, but ok. The pond is actually very clear and you can see the fish real good. The pond is also heated.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store