150 Gallon Tank
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Ypsilanti, MI
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Afternoon Everyone,

I have my tank posted on craigslist/facebook for sale in my area -- it's posted for $550. Obviously I know it isn't what i'm going to get for it - but i'm trying to match other postings around me. I am considering building a stand to keep it, so i'm not certain that I want to sell it just yet.

Not many scratches on any panes of glass - tank is about 10 years old, currently is filled with water in my living room. The corners of the glass have a few chips in it from being moved to two separate homes.

Let me know if anyone is interested, and an offer you're willing to snag it for - and i'll see if the $$ outweighs the idea of the stand and headache from roomies.

Talk soon,

View attachment 1332818 fish2.jpg
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

fish1.jpg

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Try finding another 150 for $550 before you sell this one. I think you'd end up spending more then what you sold this one for if you tried to buy another one later on. I say build a stand. It won't be too hard.

Jrob

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2011
Michigan
Try finding another 150 for $550 before you sell this one. I think you'd end up spending more then what you sold this one for if you tried to buy another one later on. I say build a stand. It won't be too hard.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/for/d/150-gallon-fish-tank/6666888722.html
there are a few more similar to this one - even if i got rid of this big guy, i'm not sure i would go with the same size in the future... there has been a comment made about it's size almost every day we have lived in the place ... it's just annoying at this point.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store