Not open for further replies.

evercl92

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, OH
www.2slowracing.com
Package includes:
-150g tank- (hard to find) dimensions 6ft long x 2ft wide x 20in tall - not mint condition, but nothing more than normal wear/tear h-Store-bought -stand with 2 set of double doors, reinforced with 2x4's
-aquaclear 110 hang-on-back filter with all parts and full of media. Comes with an extra brand new impeller / motor assembly, and several extra replacement parts.
-rena xp3 canister filter with all parts and full of media. lots of extra replacement parts for this as well
-two 250wt ebo-jager heaters
-home-made glass tops (a little ghetto, but better than nothing)

Currently set up for freshwater and up and running, so you can see it's water tight and solid. Never been treated with any chemicals other than salt and water conditioner (ie no copper).

Smoke-free and pet-free (other than fish, of course) home. Sorry, I am not able to deliver - I don't have a vehicle capable. I can help you load it though. It's surprisingly not that heavy for as big as it is.

At this time, I am not interested in selling anything separate, with the exception that I'd be willing to sell the tank and stand only. Also, not at this time interested in trades - cash only.
Responses with phone numbers get priority.

Asking $600 or reasonable offer for the package, $400 for tank / stand / glass tops.

3E53L33Mf5Ed5Hc5Mecb42ce8d5e2853f17a4.jpg

3E53L33Mf5Ed5Hc5Mecb42ce8d5e2853f17a4.jpg

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
ohio bump.
glws

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com