FS:30g Complete Deep Blue setup & Breeding pair of Moliwe Kribs, many extras

Rocco Manetta

Feeder Fish
Mar 2, 2017
IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0057.JPG Here is the pic of DBP light box for the individual that asked for a pic. There are more extras I'm giving like zoo med digital thermometer , siphon , food , 2 big bottles of prime , 1 big bottle API stresscoat etc.. all that I have is included. To answer someone's question why , because I am traveling back & forth from FL & leaving this great hobby I have been in for almost 15years. Going to travel with the Mr

Rocco Manetta

Feeder Fish
Mar 2, 2017
View attachment 1252053 View attachment 1252053 Here is the pic of DBP light box for the individual that asked for a pic. There are more extras I'm giving like zoo med digital thermometer , siphon , food , 2 big bottles of prime , 1 big bottle API stresscoat etc.. all that I have is included. To answer someone's question why , because I am traveling back & forth from FL & leaving this great hobby I have been in for almost 15years. Going to travel with the Mrs...now , new Hobby LoL

Rocco Manetta

Feeder Fish
Mar 2, 2017
Only this weekend Sat May13th&14th Only if you pick up $350

They are going to spawn soon and If not sold I will hold off for a month or two then

Rocco Manetta

Feeder Fish
Mar 2, 2017
IMG_0057.JPG
View attachment 1251129 View attachment 1251130 View attachment 1251131 For sale is my 30g Deep Blue Tank with Deep Blue double light , Deep Blue glass canopy and everything I have including my breeding pair of Moliwe's. I am giving so many extras such as 2 aqua clear filters on tank, 200w black aqueon heater in tank . A new spare motor and new impellers for aqua clear,lots of prime conditioner and stress coat, siphon ... 3 more new 200w heaters new in box and much more I am getting out of this great hobby.
In Queens NY zip code 11357
$380 for everything , I have double that invested and everything is 3 months old.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store