FS | 420 gallon with stand and all accessories | $3,499 | Colorado Springs, CO | Pickup

emaughan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
Colorado Springs
Totally my bad! The dimensions are 8' x 3' x 2 and 1/2'.

Sorry - I have corrected my post. Also redid the math and it is a 448 (so about 440) gallon. Thanks for spotting my error.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
love setups like these. Stand and canopy is almost as nice as the tank. True piece of furniture to compliment your home. Once you have a nice tank setup with matching stand and canopy you won’t go back to a tank on a 2x4 stand. Great setup, good luck with the sale!

emaughan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
Colorado Springs
love setups like these. Stand and canopy is almost as nice as the tank. True piece of furniture to compliment your home. Once you have a nice tank setup with matching stand and canopy you won’t go back to a tank on a 2x4 stand. Great setup, good luck with the sale!
Thanks, I enjoyed it as well but have different plans for our basement now and due to the weight, I would not trust it upstairs. Decided to take a break from the hobby for now.

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Those are the exact dimensions I’m looking for. Too bad I’ll be moving to CA and it’s so far. Glws

emaughan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
Colorado Springs
CA was a fun place to visit - cousins every year for Christmas. I wish you could get the tank. HUGE deal, but so far limited interest. The world just needs more monster fish keepers.

Reactions: mrrobxc
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store