FS | 75 GALLON BLACK MODERN FISH TANK COMPLETE SETUP | $750 | Colts Neck, NJ | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayleigh

Feeder Fish
Jun 7, 2016
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
75 GALLON BLACK MODERN FISH TANK COMPLETE SETUP
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Colts Neck, NJ
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
75 Gallon, barely used fish tank used for about 3 months. It's black, modern in style, great condition. Will take other offers, paid about $1950 for the whole setup, but will take cash offers, ideally $750 would be great but txt with best offer. About a year old, modern sleek black design- it's a beautiful tank with an amazing LED alight setup that has a remote to change the colors, weather patterns, etc.

Trying to sell ASAP! WILLING TO drop price of you can come today (Memorial Day) with transportation for it (in colts neck) and cash. All offers considered, sooner the better :) The top tank separates off for transportation.

Selling whole setup with

EHEIM FILTER AND EXTRA FILTER

PRO 2000 AQUEON WATER HEATER

AQUEON WATER CONDITIONER

API MELAFIX BACTERIA WATER CLEANING SOLUTION

ROCKS, SCULPTURES AND FREE PLANTS

interested in all bids, Plz txt. Pickup from house in colts neck as soon as today (june 7th)! Willing to give good deal if taken sooner! Cash only & must be able to pick up, call or text please!

Thx! Kay- 732.859.6306​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

tank5.jpg

tank4.jpg

tank3.jpg

tank2.jpg

tank.jpg

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
75 GALLON BLACK MODERN FISH TANK COMPLETE SETUP
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Colts Neck, NJ
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
75 Gallon, barely used fish tank used for about 3 months. It's black, modern in style, great condition. Will take other offers, paid about $1950 for the whole setup, but will take cash offers, ideally $750 would be great but txt with best offer. About a year old, modern sleek black design- it's a beautiful tank with an amazing LED alight setup that has a remote to change the colors, weather patterns, etc.

Trying to sell ASAP! WILLING TO drop price of you can come today (Memorial Day) with transportation for it (in colts neck) and cash. All offers considered, sooner the better :) The top tank separates off for transportation.

Selling whole setup with

EHEIM FILTER AND EXTRA FILTER

PRO 2000 AQUEON WATER HEATER

AQUEON WATER CONDITIONER

API MELAFIX BACTERIA WATER CLEANING SOLUTION

ROCKS, SCULPTURES AND FREE PLANTS

interested in all bids, Plz txt. Pickup from house in colts neck as soon as today (june 7th)! Willing to give good deal if taken sooner! Cash only & must be able to pick up, call or text please!

Thx! Kay- 732.859.6306​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

View attachment 1187255

View attachment 1187256

View attachment 1187257

View attachment 1187258

View attachment 1187259
I dont mean to be rude but just trying to give you the heads up that you wont be able to get even close to $750 for that 75 gallon....you can get a brand new 75 with led lights lids stand for half of that or less at petsmart not to mention some lfs.

Glws

Kayleigh

Feeder Fish
Jun 7, 2016
Yes, thank you! I've been trying to change it since I posted & don't know how to edit the post! Im so new on the site, apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store