FS | 75g Setup (Tank, Stand, FX6, 48" LED, Heaters) | $1 | Central Indiana | Pickup

Winfield92

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2017
Nomad
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
75g Setup (Tank, Stand, FX6, 48" LED, Heaters)
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Central Indiana
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
75g Marineland Glass Tank with glass hoods
4' Black Metal Stand for 48"x18" (75g) Tank
Fluval FX6 Canister Filter - Brand new, never used
Marineland 48" LED - Brand new, never used
2x 200W heaters, 1 brand new, 1 used

Also have 100lbs of red flint sand and a couple of bags of river rock if anyone is interested.

The only thing in this setup that has seen water is the tank and lids - everything else is brand new. Bought to set up a couple of months ago and don't have time. Tank has great seals and no real defects​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Winfield92

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2017
Nomad
Very interested. It won't let me message you (I think because I'm fairly new to the site), but please shoot me a message so we can chat! Here's my general situation, just to give you more info as to what I'm looking for: https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/buttikoferi-tilapia-rescue-help.688035/

Thanks so much!
Hello Josh,

Where are you located?

I'll start off by saying a 75 isn't large enough for your butti long term. They get huge. If you are an Indiana native, stop by The Reef Aquarium Shop sometime - they used to have a pretty large one.

It would be a much better "for now" home than your current set up, though. I read your first post to the forum. The equipment that I'm selling is either lightly used or brand new, really. The filter is overkill for the 75 in a good way and could be used on just about any time that would sustain your fish for life.

I am selling a literal complete set up. I have everything you need. I could even include API Freshwater master test kits, prime, and some other necessary chemical additives.

That being said, I am not looking for trades. If you're interested, let me know what you could float cash wise and I'll let you know if we can make a deal.

joshdev

Feeder Fish
May 27, 2017
Hello!

I'm in NW Indiana (the central time part near Chicago), but go to school in Michigan. The setup sounds fantastic, but I worry that I don't have the money to make it worth your while.

There is one set up I found (and the guy is holding temporarily for me until my girlfriend returns from overseas and we can discuss all of this) that's used/lightly stocked for $50: 75 gal tank/stand, Eheim Professional II, and some bubblers and a heater. Not the best setup, and the stocked part would be a hassle to deal with, but it is $50.

Obviously we could never ask you to take that little for such a beautiful, new set up! But realistically we'd be able to swing around $150 when we pick up the tank. After that, if we can agree on a price, we'd be happy to send money down to you monthly to make up the difference. I know that your filter alone is over $250, so please know I'm not trying to make a steal or low ball you, just being honest about what we could do.

I also called The Reef Aquarium Shop in Indy - they said they no longer have them, and through a couple connections I ended up chatting with someone at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. Very helpful and knowledgeable, as you'd expect!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store