FS: 900gal Tenecor 10'x4 x3' high 1" Acrylic Tank/New Steel Stand pickup NorCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlatFishLeo

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
USA
I'll be responding to PM and Email offers soon. If you'd like a shipping quote please send zip and location where tanks gonna be placed? It will be leaving a 2car garage, no stairs etc, if destination is similar cost would be reasonable!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

FlatFishLeo

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
USA
Lots of SoCal peeps interested so I have a quote from a Professional moving company, insured and bonded. I've used them in the past!

$900 to SoCal LA Area

$1,100 to San Diego area

That's unloading and moved into a garage.

I'll work with buyer on shipping if offer is reasonable?

The Claw

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
So. Cal
Fellas, I'm in So Cal and I baught my 900g up north. I rented a 12' trailer from U Haul for less than $100. Drove up and back in one day. Save the money and make a road trip ;) Go get this bad boy!!!

FlatFishLeo

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
USA
Fellas, I'm in So Cal and I baught my 900g up north. I rented a 12' trailer from U Haul for less than $100. Drove up and back in one day. Save the money and make a road trip ;) Go get this bad boy!!!

Yes, moving tank is not hard at all, my buddy and I were the only 2 that unloaded stand and slid tank into the stand off of a F150. With the steel arm and a few straps with a winch, it slides like butter. 2 people can push tank when it's on a smooth surface.

I have pics and videos of my friend and I unloading it.

The Claw, did you get your tank buffed and set up again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store