Long Island
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
For sale

8” red tail catfish $100
9” redtail barracuda(dorado) $150
10” spotted garfish $100
2 mono sebea, 2 mono, 1 silver scat only selling those schooling fish as package $150
Green terror $50

I would consider a package deal for all of them. Make an offer. Really nice fish. All eat ciclid pellets and freeze dried krill. From time to time they get live feeders, but I wanted them to take other food besides live.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Your redtail barracuda is actually a brycon.

edog

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2012
NY
Yes. That’s right. I always confuse the Brycon with the dorado. I had another one a long time ago. I know it’s not a true red tail barracuda, but fish shops seem to always refer to it as such. Don’t know why. Prob because it sells faster like that.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yes. That’s right. I always confuse the Brycon with the dorado. I had another one a long time ago. I know it’s not a true red tail barracuda, but fish shops seem to always refer to it as such. Don’t know why. Prob because it sells faster like that.
That's cool,the title caught my eye and made me look since I haven't seen a redtail barracuda in so long...especially a nice sized one.Good luck with them all though......fish shops tend to be lazy with their labeling.A lot of them call all payara species vampire tetra lol!....whatever gets them sold I guess.

edog

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2012
NY
Are you from Long Island, if you are looking for a real red tail barracuda i believe i saw one at a local pet shop.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Are you from Long Island, if you are looking for a real red tail barracuda i believe i saw one at a local pet shop.
No,I'm in Philadelphia.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store