FS | F-1 Rio San Pedro Mayaheros beani | $10 | Riverside California 92503 | Picking-Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numbnuts

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2016
2inchers are sold out. 1inch specimens still available. Send me a text 714 929 6381 if interested. Thank you for your interest in them
Dang, they'd b n a tank with doviis n motas. Too small I think

Parachromis Man

Feeder Fish
Oct 28, 2016
Still available
Umbee King! I'm interested in some Beani and I'm a friend Freddy Rodriguez, I've never ordered fish before but I live in Manteca CA 95336 if you can let me know how it'd work and how much it would be that'd be awesome. Also a species list of what you've got for sale would be awesome. I currently already own the blood line of your blue Umbee's and they're awesome! Thanks in advance.
Justin

UMBEEKING

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2008
REALM OF THE UMBEE
Umbee King! I'm interested in some Beani and I'm a friend Freddy Rodriguez, I've never ordered fish before but I live in Manteca CA 95336 if you can let me know how it'd work and how much it would be that'd be awesome. Also a species list of what you've got for sale would be awesome. I currently already own the blood line of your blue Umbee's and they're awesome! Thanks in advance.
Justin
Thank you Justin, much appreciated. Send me a text and we can go from there. 714 929-6381

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store