Freshwater Fish / Reef Setup
What are your prices?:
30$
Where are you located?:
Ann Arbor, MI
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
I have a pair of Yellow Labridormis cichlids,(3.5") that have bred before. I even have two of their fry (1.5") who are growing out in the same tank. Was looking for 30$ for all four.

The tank that they are in is a 29 gallon (regular dimension tank). Looking for 30$ for that as well.

I have several bags of Hikari gold floating pellets, barely used - - paid 15$ looking for half.

I also have a 29g x-high tank with a stand that doesn't quite match that i was looking to get 30$ for.

T5 Lights from oddysea, wanted to get 20$ for, they have newer bulbs with actinic lighting built in.

Orange and Black Ocellaris 20$ each. (2.5")

Nassarius snails that can be given away with the tank.

30# of rock and sand ---- 30$

and for corals I have

Duncan - 20$

Hammer - 20$

Aussie Orange Hammer - 150$

Everything is negotiable, and i'd like to move it asap so it is one less thing i have to worry about before moving.

Thanks, if i don't answer on here my number is 734-244-6101 just shoot me a text message.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Jrob

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2011
Michigan
I have a pair of Yellow Labridormis cichlids,(3.5") that have bred before. I even have two of their fry (1.5") who are growing out in the same tank. Was looking for 30$ for all four.

The tank that they are in is a 29 gallon (regular dimension tank). Looking for 30$ for that as well.

I have several bags of Hikari gold floating pellets, barely used - - paid 15$ looking for half.

I also have a 29g x-high tank with a stand that doesn't quite match that i was looking to get 30$ for.

T5 Lights from oddysea, wanted to get 20$ for, they have newer bulbs with actinic lighting built in.

Orange and Black Ocellaris 20$ each. (2.5") SOLD

Nassarius snails that can be given away with the tank. SOLD

30# of rock and sand ---- 30$

and for corals I have

Duncan - 20$ SOLD

Hammer - 20$ SOLD

Aussie Orange Hammer - 150$

Everything is negotiable, and i'd like to move it asap so it is one less thing i have to worry about before moving.

Thanks, if i don't answer on here my number is 734-244-6101 just shoot me a text message.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store