FS | GAUGING INTEREST: Peacock Bass Ocellaris Group Buy | $5.50 | Great Neck, NY | Pickup

wilsonlin45

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2010
New York
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
GAUGING INTEREST: Peacock Bass Ocellaris Group Buy
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Great Neck, NY
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Not sure if this is the right place to post. I thought there used to be a state specific subforum but I haven't really been on MFK in a while.

I'm thinking of importing some Peacock Bass Ocellaris from thailand and trying to split the shipping costs. I'm wondering if anyone in the NY area would be interested in getting together for a group buy.

This would only make sense with a purchase of 60 or more.
If I can get 60-100, we can each bass for ~$7.50 shipped
and at 100+ the bass would drop to ~$5.50 shipped

These are 2.25-2.5in (eyeballed). I haven't been too engaged in the monster fish scene in a few years so I'm not sure if this is still a good deal.

Let's see if we can make this happen!​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
TheWolfman TheWolfman cigars cigars

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
Why do you want that many? Ocells are the most commonly available. Why not go to monster he usually gets a few different types of bass in this time of year.
Agreed, Ocells are pretty common especially farmies unless your getting WC French Guiana ocells it has been a while since I’ve seen these available could be wrong though. Coming from Thailand they will most likely be farmies and possibly hybrids.

Deadliestviper7 Deadliestviper7 thank you for thinking of me. I was actually thinking of thinning out the heard so I can focus on my rays.

tcav88

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2017
Ohio
Agreed, Ocells are pretty common especially farmies unless your getting WC French Guiana ocells it has been a while since I’ve seen these available could be wrong though. Coming from Thailand they will most likely be farmies and possibly hybrids.

Deadliestviper7 Deadliestviper7 thank you for thinking of me. I was actually thinking of thinning out the heard so I can focus on my rays.
Yoooo let me know haha what’s getting thinned

Reactions: cigars

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA

I hope you don’t think too much. You have such a nice collection.

Reactions: cigars and tcav88

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA

edog

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2012
NY
Can something besides bass be added to the order? Id consider joining in a group order

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store