eats mp,sw etc except pellets

here's some pictures...

For serious buyer just pm or e-mail me noel20_rocks2000@yahoo.com

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
yup! wish they were legal here in the US. i had some red and gold asian arowanas back in Philippines and a gold would cost me around $30 each at 3 - 4 inches and a red would cost me $100 for 3 -4 inches. cheap cheap cheap :D but here it is illegal so my hands are off with regards to asian arowanas. :( nice to have them and actually they are easy to take care of. :grinyes:

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
before i got it from NorthPole Petshop at Abad Santos Ave. going towards binondo. if you know where the big chinese temple (Nara) is it should be their. i don't know now if they still have it. and at Cartimar (Pasay City)-tawaran mo and they can give you a good deal, i wish i can go back and get some here but i don't wanna have trouble, specially here. some have it like the one at the small street between the grade school and high school of Hope Christian in Binondo, but that one is very private. if they don't know you they won't let you in. plenty of exotic and a lot of asian arowanas. :D is it still legal back home? i know it's only the U.S. that has banned this fish from going in. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store