FS | Jardini Arowana, Gars and a few aquariums | $1234 | Springdale, Pennsylvania | Pickup

Mikefallen13

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2016
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Jardini Arowana, Gars and a few aquariums
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Springdale, Pennsylvania
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Hello,

I'm going to be moving out of state in the coming months and really need to reduce the amount of aquarium related stuff I'm going to have to move. All the following items will need to be picked up at my residence in Springdale, PA. All tanks are sold as is, I'll do my best to clean them up a bit but they'll need a thorough cleaning before being used again. Payment will be either cash or PayPal, NO EXCEPTIONS! Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in anything. I'll be happy to email pictures to interested buyers. I'm pretty set on pricing but will listen to reasonable offers (I won't respond to any lowballers, so don't waste your time). Thanks for looking!

-Fish-

15" Jardini Arowana - $200

I purchased this fish from LiveAquaria.com a while back, I'll be sad to see it go but I don't have room for a large aquarium in my new place. This guy is a beast and loves live feeder fish or chopped tilapia/other appropriate frozen thawed foods. He's very personable and will follow you around the tank hoping for some food. Would do well alone or with other equally aggressive fish, he will bully/kill timid tankmates but that's par for the course with these fish. He's currently in a 125 gal growout but will need a 220-300 gal as it grows. Please make sure you have appropriate accommodations for this fish!

Florida Gar (Group of 3) - $70

These guys were all purchased as small (2-3") hatchery raised babies and are now all pushing 10-12". One of them is missing an eye, probably from an injury when it was very young, but it has no problem nailing feeder minnows with the other two! These guys love live rosie red minnows but will eat sliced tilapia, but half the fun of these fish is watching them hunt live prey. I'd recommend a 125 gal as a minimum with a 180-220 being ideal. These guys are very mild mannered and have shown no aggression toward any tankmates that don't fit in their mouth, and would do great with other large shoaling fish to bottom dwellers like bichirs. Awesome fish!

-Tanks-

90 Gallon Marineland Cube w/ Stand - $150 -Pending-

Black stand, black trim and black silicone. Was originally used as a reef tank but I took it down last year. The glass is in good shape and it should hold water no problem. The back was painted blue, but it's flaking off and needs to be redone. The silicone seams got tattered from scraping coralline algae off the glass, so cosmetically it would probably be worth touching up. Stand is solid but has seen better days, needs a fresh coat of paint and the place I bought it from rather crudely cut a divot in the back of the stand to clearance a pipe, not visible at all from the front but still, it's there. These make for fantastic display aquariums and the deep dimensions really stand out compared to the normal rectangle tanks. I paid $450 for the tank alone, even with the cosmetic damage to the silicone, this is a fantastic deal.

75 Gallon - $50 -Pending-

In fair shape, the silicone is a bit tattered but should hold water. It's drilled on the back pane for an overflow and return. Glass is in need of a good cleaning and does have some scratches, the background is painted black and it has black plastic trim. I last used it as a reptile enclosure.

Thanks for looking!​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store