What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Showpiece Male (RTGG) Giant gourami
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Menifee Ca 92585
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Come get him, I have a showpiece male red tail giant gourami. He is 17+ inches. He has been in a 240 gallon alone for some time. I don't really spend time enjoying him so I want to pass him on. The picture is very recent just took it yesterday $120

NO TRADES I don't need anymore fish

Pickup in Menifee Ca 92585

Again
CITY:Menifee
STATE:California
ZIP:92585

TEXT ME for a much much faster response I'm hardly ever on here

4two4-six75-one32zero​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

View attachment 20171116_120334.jpg

Reactions: Dee eng

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Is that photo taken under actinic or some other special light to present the colors at their best?

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Is that photo taken under actinic or some other special light to present the colors at their best?
Sold him a week ago. This is under a cheap crappy shop light bought at home depot for $10 with an android phone lol. Not much if any trickery going on here he actually was just that good looking. You can even see the gravel is not discolored by any photo filters. . Even in the sunlight when I brought him outside to meet the buyer even under stress the reds and blues on him were vibrant. I fed him a great diet of occasional krill(10% of diet), and mostly vegetables(90% of diet) including carrots, peas, zucchini, squash, pumpkin, Romane lettuce and much much more I did daily 25%- 50% waterchanges (depending how I felt) he had some of the best care I ever gave a fish before. Broke my heart to sell him.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Sold him a week ago. This is under a cheap crappy shop light bought at home depot for $10 with an android phone lol. Not much if any trickery going on here he actually was just that good looking. You can even see the gravel is not discolored by any photo filters. . Even in the sunlight when I brought him outside to meet the buyer even under stress the reds and blues on him were vibrant. I fed him a great diet of occasional krill(10% of diet), and mostly vegetables(90% of diet) including carrots, peas, zucchini, squash, pumpkin, Romane lettuce and much much more I did daily 25%- 50% waterchanges (depending how I felt) he had some of the best care I ever gave a fish before. Broke my heart to sell him.
The photo looked dark, aside from the fish's reds.

Sounds like you went far to take care of the fish. Does GG's diet include so much terrestrial vegetable matter? I'd think the plant matter would be better if of aquatic origin. But GG's are omnivores.

Anyhow, this discussion doesn't belong here... before Oddball reprimands us.

Reactions: Dee eng
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store