FS: Which Stores in Southwestern Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

theyangman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
This isn't a FS thread per say, but perhaps a place to gather a bunch of southwestern Ontarians in one place to ask this. Considering we don't have a specific forum for ourselves.

I have visited almost every big al's in south western Ontario, but what are some of the stores that carry some sweet monsters? I'm always asking for peoples personal favorite stores and since I am only in London, I can't simply afford to drive around Ontario without some pointers

I know of:

Dragon Aquarium
Aquatic Kingdom

Both in Mississauga, but can you all point out some good places to check out? I wanna make a road trip soon and visit some good ones!

I am primarily interested in and various monster fish in the 5-15" range. So pet stores in malls are usually useless as they cater to the 6 year olds who want their first goldfish or guppy.

PM would be great too!

turdfire

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
around the river
Heathers Pet Center - Hanover
a little on the small side. owner is very knowledgeable and can usually order in anything you need.

some others i deal with
gardel pet shop -owen sound
something fishy - owen sound
global exotic pets - kitchener
reptile wrangler - barrie
big als - kitchener
big als barrie

theyangman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
So when on my way back from Kingston I checked out a few in Toronto near Pacific Mall,

The first one was Lucky Aquarium located in Market Village on the second floor. Some cool stuff, nothing terribly exciting though, So I strolled across the street after getting some tips about some other stores. WOW!

There are two stores in the RBC plaza and they had some WILD aros. Not just boring silvers or blacks, but 24K's, Crossbacks etc... They also had some full grown beasts as well. The one store had a 132"x36"x36" monster tank behind the counter with some crazy sized fish in it. Talk about dream tank. Little 6" 24K golds were going for 1700-2000, so many nice fish....

Once my tank arrives I will be heading there for some stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store