FTS | 12-13 inch black ear catfish (Pangasius larnaudi) | $75.00 obo | Los Angeles | Pickup

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
In fact I tagged you some weeks ago in post #24, page 3 https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/...us-wyckioides-mr-crankypants-16.678397/page-3 ARTC triumph was short lived. Sorry brother. I did the best I could under with my present knowledge and skill. IDK why it threw in the towel. No clue. It is a bit more comforting to know that other keepers experienced the exact same thing at the same fish size and age, so perhaps there is a chance it was not me screwing it up.

On the black ear - nah, 'twas a long, long shot. I am happy you have solved your problem locally what not. I was only offering it as a hail mary seeing how you had been becoming more and more desperate. I should have been the last you contacted :)
Viktor, I took the liberty and honor of housing him now!

rmkblades

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2013
America
In fact I tagged you some weeks ago in post #24, page 3 https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/...us-wyckioides-mr-crankypants-16.678397/page-3 ARTC triumph was short lived. Sorry brother. I did the best I could under with my present knowledge and skill. IDK why it threw in the towel. No clue. It is a bit more comforting to know that other keepers experienced the exact same thing at the same fish size and age, so perhaps there is a chance it was not me screwing it up.

On the black ear - nah, 'twas a long, long shot. I am happy you have solved your problem locally what not. I was only offering it as a hail mary seeing how you had been becoming more and more desperate. I should have been the last you contacted :)
I just read through the thread .. Aww man... He looked really healthy and fat. Bizarre how many of these ARTC have had similar experiences. Either way you gave him a great place to call home, got him thru that first hunger strike year and he grew very nicely..thank you for posting an update on him...i got some closure . All your other tanks and fish look awesome, looks like a lot of work, but that's what makes it cool. There's a fish store here that has a 3.5 ft oxydoras Niger sitting in this tiny tank... I wish I could steal it and send it to you!

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store