5-6" Panda Uaru
What are your prices?:
120 OBO
Where are you located?:
Downtown Los Angeles
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Picking-Shipping
Description:
Hi guys I got this cute lil fella from a trade sadly I don't have a tank that he can go in. I'll take trade only for Chinese/korean perch or a big armatus. If you're interested text me at 2133628199. Shipping is available around dtla at your own cost.​
Shipping method:
Other
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

IMG_20170520_001222_845.jpg

Reactions: Dee eng

Festae Forever

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
Okay-The only reason I ask is because I had 4 that I bought from Discus Origins that never seemed to adjust to the high PH and hard water I have here in the desert. You can search "Fernandezyepezi" here to see my trials and tribulations. Mine were mostly in a stress pattern piled into a corner. Didn't seem to like light or strong filtration. Is yours active/doing okay?

JustMFKhere213

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2015
Los Angeles
Okay-The only reason I ask is because I had 4 that I bought from Discus Origins that never seemed to adjust to the high PH and hard water I have here in the desert. You can search "Fernandezyepezi" here to see my trials and tribulations. Mine were mostly in a stress pattern piled into a corner. Didn't seem to like light or strong filtration. Is yours active/doing okay?
Yeah he's doing great I'm actually moving him tank to tank like every other day, it sucks but he don't fit well in my tank because I got big fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store